Oh, my college boys are never going to forgive me… when they were little, there was no LEGO® KidsFest!! Now, not only does the cool event exist, but LEGO® KidsFest returns to Virginia’s Greater Richmond Convention Center on Richmond, VA from Oct. 3 – 5 and their little sister and I are going.
Lucky kids and the young at heart will be able to enjoy all sorts of creative activities. Think “Master Builder”! Oh, yes, everything will be awesome! Builders of all ages and skill level are welcome. While activities vary, overall there will be lots of hands-on building on the three-ACRE show floor. I’m actually excited to see this, it sounds so fun.
Some events we can expect include:
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from professional LEGO builders
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, and race it down the ramp against friends and family
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official KidsFest tour merchandise
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
New activities for this year’s visit in Richmond include LEGO Star Wars™, LEGO Mindstorms, LEGO Friends Photo Booth, LEGO Disney Princess, LEGO Super Heroes and more. Once again, show-goers can enjoy the LEGO Model Museum, the LEGO Master Builder Academy, Race Ramps, Creation Nation, Construction Zone, LEGO DUPLO®, LEGO Retail store and LEGO KidsFest Marketplace, the Big Brick Pile, LEGO Ninjago and more.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Oct. 3 – 5 tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $22 for adults and $20 for children and can be purchased online at http://www.legokidsfest.com.
And I get to Giveaway some tickets to a lucky reader!!
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, October 3, 2014 (4-8:30 pm).
I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG on Monday Sept 15 and announced via my social media!
Good Luck, Hope to see you there!
The LEGO KidsFest 2014 remaining tour stops: Richmond, VA (Oct. 3 – 5) and Indianapolis, IN (Nov. 7 – 9). Remember, this event has sold out in in the past, so buy tickets in advance online!
LEGO KidsFest is a hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks, not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Friends, LEGO Chima, LEGO Star Wars, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.