Curious? You can see my Fit Mommy Challenge Post. Today, I need to list how I am doing on my goals in the challenge.
- My goal: To continue to eat only organic foods- Did This, no eating out this week
- To lose 10 Lbs for Christmas- Well, have not lost any yet.
- To drink wine at most 1-2 nights per week, a maximum of 2 glasses- Blew this, I know, it doesn’t matter its organic. My husband pointed that out….
- To not eat at all after 7:30 pm- Did eat several times after 7:30. I kept forgetting. Noticed I look for carbs- crackers, things like that after kids are settled and I’m tidying kitchen
- To not eat/taste batter/appetizers etc while Holiday cooking- Did not eat while cooking, except when I put out appetizers for company. I probably ate way too many calories there, talking and moving around
- To incorporate more veggies into my diet- Ate carrots for snack 2x, purposefully did not buy anything like pretzels. Added more veges to lunches
- To exercise at least 4x per week- Exercised officially 2x.
ok. So there you have it. Not a great re-start. But, I kept putting it off, then the week was almost gone. I was more aware and mentally noticing my weaknesses, rather than trying not to!
Now that I’ve faced my weaknesses…yuck….I have high hopes for this upcoming week.
Head over to Got Chai to how the other participants are doing!