It was finally time to take my gaming experience to the next level with EA Sports NCAA Football 13. Before I headed out to my local Walmart, I made sure it was available. A quick check of Walmart.com on my iPad assured me a copy was waiting for me. I grabbed my teenage daughter and headed out.
You can see our shopping trip on google plus. After picking up our copy, we headed home to hit the grid iron.
The most noticeable difference is the quality of the HD graphics. Next is the addition of the Dynasty mode. As I mentioned before, you have the opportunity to add one of several former Heisman Trophy winners to your team and help them regain that prestigious title. Take the time to go through all the menus and familiarize yourself with all that NCAA Football 13 has to offer.
As I mentioned in my last post, I faced a last second defeat at the hands of my seven year old daughter. With EA Sport’s You’re Covered Program, in four simple steps I was able to add her face to the cover of our game. Just go to the link and follow the steps.
She got a kick out of hers:
and when we shared it on Facebook, she got plenty of Likes. It was fun to personalize the cover for her and now her victory is a great family story with “proof”.
As I mentioned before, here is a quick rundown of the main differences between EA Sports NCAA Football 12 and NCAAFootball 13.
- You can become one of 10 legendary Heisman Trophy winners (Robert Griffin III, Doug Flutie, or Herschel Walker–just to name a few). I choose Herschel Walker in honor of my wife having attended UGA. Use their strengths and talents on your favorite team to help them in their quest to regain the Heisman Trophy.
- The Passing game has been improved-both from a Quarterback and Wide Receiver standpoint. As the QB you will have more control on the ball’s trajectory and on how you use play action and the option. As a WR you will have a greater ability to read and react to the defense; so you can make that catch.
- Reaction time will depend on who you are. Football players have differing abilities and now that is factored into the game. The game slows down during key times increasing your on-field awareness and opening up more opportunities as you sense things before they happen.
- Impact your ability to recruit the talent your team needs with Dynamic Dynasty. Your recruiting grade can change from week to week. And your Game day Saturdays will come to life with live studio updates and commentary by Rece Davis.
So, the stage is set in our home for a rematch. Will this one end differently? Will I be able to overcome the football prowess of my second grader? No matter the outcome, the HD graphics, new player features, and Dynamic Dynasty option—to name a few—guarantee a good time will be had on the Grid Iron.
Want to Play?
ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN COPY OF NCAA Football 13!
You can win BIG with EA Sports! Winner’s choice of $50 Walmart gift card OR upcoming EA game include Madden 13, FIFA 13 or Medal of Honor, or NHL13
Customize a cover at www.easports.com/yourecovered and enter the giveaway by submitting a photo of any (1) of the following:
- yourself or your child holding their personalized copy of NCAA Football ‘13
- a photo of the printout of your customized NCAA Football ‘13 cover
- a screenshot of yourself sharing your customized NCAA Football ‘13 cover on your Facebook wall.
You will need to upload your personal photo to any public photo sharing site or accessible blog link and submit it to the inlinkz linky below following these instructions
Disclosure: "NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY, A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NCAA Football 2013 You’re Covered Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on July 10, 2012 at 12:00:00 A.M. EST and ends July 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 P.M. EST. Click on Official Rules for details on entry instructions, odds of winning, prize details, restrictions, etc. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. and 18 years or older as of time of entry. Residents of P.R. are ineligible. Void in P.R. and where prohibited. Sponsor: Electronic Arts, Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Pkwy., Redwood City, CA 94065. (See full legal rules here)
In addition, I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Electronic Arts #CBias #SocialFabric”