I bought my first pair of really comfortable shoes about six and a half years ago.
That was the day after I fell down the stairs, at six months pregnant and broke my tailbone.
Ouch. I know. I was so worried about the baby! It was awful.
The day after, my husband pointed out that I needed some stable shoes, not just “pretty” shoes. I was worried “stable” meant ugly. But, I agreed and we went shopping.
Turns out, comfy and gorgeous shoes DID exist! Ever since, I really hate wearing any pinchy or unstable shoes. I know I can find beautiful and solidly made shoes.
Sometimes it is hard to find them. But not so much anymore. And it is so worth it to find some!
I have seen some nice Naturalizer shoes in stores, but had not yet tried them. I was curious about the brand as they felt soft and well padded. Then, recently, I got a chance to review the new Fall lineup from Naturalizer. They have some really nice styles and I chose a fantastic pair of boots, called The Arness.
I feel hot in these things! They are very attractive, perfect for our area in Fall and Winter and oh, so comfortable. I think it is neat you can order online and see loads of pictures to choose from. Nice.
I actually wore these when we went on an impromptu hike this week. No Joke! They felt great. I wore them the whole day. That is unusual for me. I may just get some heels from Naturalizer next time!
Guess What? I get to give a reader a coupon for a pair of Naturalizer shoes!!
Read on and think about which kind you would choose!
“The Official Word:
Kick up your heels, and live it up! With Naturalizer shoes on your feet, there’s no need to choose between comfort and style.
- Since 1927, Naturalizer has proven that wearing the latest footwear fashions can be comfortable, stylish and affordable all in one.
- With rich leathers, soft suedes, and beautiful, trend right details, Naturalizer shoes provide the ultimate in style + comfort.
- Exclusive to Naturalizer is N5 Comfort –five distinctive features that provide flexibility, lightness, balance, softness and breathability in every step—so Naturalizer shoes feel as good at the end of the day as they do at the beginning.
- Available in a broad range of sizes and widths from sizes 4.5 to 12 with narrow, medium and wide widths in most styles. Naturalizer boots are also offered in Wide Shaft so women with fuller or athletic calves can find tall boots with a perfect fit.
- Backed by research from “Style & Trend” experts, the Naturalizer line offers the influence of current fashion, blended with the enduring style women have come to expect from the brand.
- Naturalizer offers a variety of styles including tall boots, loafers, wedges, pumps, platforms, flats, booties and oxfords. The fall collection from Naturalizer has something for everyone, with feminine details and styles inspired by a range of classic and contemporary trends.
Naturalizer delivers shoes that make you look good and feel good – always, so you can live your life and love your shoes.”
For more information, see:
- Naturalizer on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/naturalizerfb
- Naturalizer on Twitter: http://bit.ly/naturalizershoe
- Naturalizer.com: http://bit.ly/naturalizerweb
- Naturalizer on YouTube: http://bit.ly/NaturalizerYouTube
Now for the giveaway! Click on More, below to enter via Rafflecopter.
My pair of Naturalizer shoes, information and gift card for giveaway were provided by Naturalizer and Brown Shoe Company, through MyBlogSpark.