Oh these are sweet! I love the little faces. The detail is very nice and the story behind each girls “character” is fun to read about. And all the little doll items work so well with teeny pencils that write and velcro closures on the clothes. Our Rahel is a new favorite doll around here. One thing I really like about these dolls is that the price is very reasonable. I saw them at Target recently and was pleased to see they are affordable and very beautiful.
Here is the Official Word:
Changing the World One Heart at a Time! Meet the Hearts For Hearts Girls doll line and fashion collection from Playmates Toys. The collection features six dolls from around the world, each with an inspiring story to share.
The authentically dressed and lifelike dolls each represent a girl who is working to change her community in ways that are unique to her home country. Included with each doll are a friendship bracelet and a story booklet that explains how these multicultural girls live and contribute to their families, communities, and culture. Each doll also comes with a special code that unlocks a free membership to the kid-safe Hearts for Hearts Girls Website, which features:
- Additional information about each of the Hearts For Hearts Girls and the countries in which they live
- Educational activities and lively games that are fun and rich in culture
- Intriguing stories about real girls who are making a difference
- While all girls are welcome to visit the site, the code unlocks access to additional features, including a larger array of games and a “myHeart” page
To further bring to light each Hearts For Hearts Girls’ culture, additional outfits are available for the dolls, so that your little girl can envision her doll’s story as she plays and changes the doll’s attire.
Additionally, through a partnership with World Vision3, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each Hearts For Hearts Girls doll is donated to programs that support girls in that doll’s country. Whether it’s malaria nets in Africa, schoolbooks in Asia, or food supplies in the United States, these programs help girls to thrive and succeed.
Help to make a difference one doll at a time! Visit http://bit.ly/ShopH4HG to purchase a Hearts For Hearts Girl doll for a loved one today!
Find Out More about Hearts For Hearts Dolls:
- Hearts For Hearts Girls Website http://bit.ly/Hearts4HeartsProds
- Hearts For Hearts Girls Facebook http://on.fb.me/H4HGFbook
- How to Purchase a Hearts For Hearts Girls Doll http://bit.ly/ShopH4HG
Enter to Win a Heart for Hearts Doll for your little one!
Your prize pack will contain:
- One Hearts For Hearts Girl, accompanied by a friendship bracelet, story booklet, donation for girls in need through partner World Vision and a special product code your daughter can use to unlock a free membership to the Hearts For Hearts Girls website, which provides access to the “myHeart” page and an array of games and activities.
- An outfit that is authentic to one of the Hearts for Hearts Girls’ culture, in which your daughter can also dress her doll
To Enter via Rafflecopter, please click on “More” below and share which Hearts For Hearts Girls would your daughter most like to meet and learn more about?
Will end 10/28/2011.
“Disclosure: The Hearts For Hearts Girls doll, and information have been provided by Playmates Toys through MyBlogSpark.”
3World Vision is a 60-year-old humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to tackle the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision assists roughly 100 million people in nearly 100 countries throughout all of the regions represented by Hearts for Hearts Girls — Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Americas. The organization provides emergency relief, humanitarian aid, food, clean water, HIV and AIDS prevention education, child sponsorship, and assists in the development of new businesses and communities through their microfinance program. For more information, visit www.worldvision.org