Today, the blog over at 1+1+1=1 is having a 1,000 subscribers celebration. Congrats to you, Carisa. Her blog looks amazing! Looks like she really has a heart for children (and adults). As part of her celebration, she is hosting a McLinky for readers to meet one another. See her blog, here.
I am not a long time reader, but I think she has some great things going on over there:) Looking forward to meeting some other readers. Thanks, Carisa!
My name is: Heather. I have: My sweet husband, 5 kids:
- Artist guy (22)
- Chef guy (14)
- Sports Guy (14)
- Teengirl (13)
- and Sweet Honey (4).
- Great dog, Belle. Stuck up cat, Sara. Missing pics of Husband, Artist guy & dog on this computer. (But, u can see them on my site, if u really care:)
- I am: God’s little princess, Wife, Mom, Mommy, cat & dog feeder. Avid reader, sometime cook. More serious than funny. Trying to lighten up for my teens:)
- The name of my blog is: Faith, Family and Fun
- I blog about: Family. Stuff that goes on at our house. Right now, we have just completed a year of homeschooling for several of our kids, and I am focusing a lot on that. Also, I am a member of the Tos Crew, so I am doing reviews of Homeschool curriculum. Really enjoying that.
- I have been reading at 1+1+1=1: Just recently. I have put so much effort into teaching my 9th grader–as I was really worried about his education–that I have not worked much with my youngest. Now that things are settling, I want to get more ideas for sweet honey (4)
- This is my first time commenting on 1+1+1=1: Today
- My favorite Bible verse: “Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord Almighty.” Zech. 4:6
- I participate in Tot School: No. And sweet honey is a bit older, but I want to do more.