Do you have a hard time just finding time to stay active? Do you decide not to exercise or change to a healthier diet because these changes seem overwhelming?
The Moderation Nation Web site can help with this. Moderation Nation is a national wellness campaign created by the Hershey Center for Health & Nutrition® (HCHN), in collaboration with the American Dietetic Association and the American Council on Exercise, to help people access practical tips, tools and resources for achieving balance in nutrition and physical activity while enjoying chocolate in moderation.
I got a kick out of some of their ideas:
- Activity Snacks. When it comes to getting active, sometimes you need to think of activity as a “snack,” not an hour-long workout or elaborate routine, but something simple and fun to fit into your busy lifestyle. Moderation Nation has created several “Activity Snacks” to get you moving throughout the day – in the kitchen, while watching TV, playing with kids indoors and outdoors, or at your desk.
- Batuka Videos. A fitness activity fit for the whole family. The video will help you learn the Batuka dance in the comfort of your living room, while having fun and getting in some of your daily recommended physical activity.
- Activity Snack App. A free app that can help you track your exercise “snacks”
Visit to The Moderation Nation Web site to see more about Nation™ Activity Snacks™ and Batuka Dance.
Want to win a “Moderation Nation” prize pack, which includes one bag of Hershey®’s Drops, a Moderation Nation tee shirt, a Moderation Nation branded bag, Hershey’s coupons, and Moderation Nation recipe cards?
I challenge you to try Batuka to win the “Moderation Nation” prize pack!
Mandatory Entry: leave me a comment about how much you like to dance
For additional entries, you can:
- Follow Faith, Family and Fun through RSS
- Follow Faith, Family and Fun through GFC
- Follow FFF on Twitter @ quinnschilling, and tweet the giveaway (1x daily)
- Follow Faith, Family and Fun on Facebook and share the giveaway
- Publicly Blog about this giveaway and give a link back (+3)
Please leave separate comments for each entry method:)
Hershey Center for Health & Nutrition provided me with this prize pack and information.