I love things that have a citrus scent. Apparently I need the energy! But I loathe overpowering, chemical scents. My favorite scents include grapefruit, orange, and lemon.
Having nice scents about as you work in the kitchen is important to me. I have a few soaps I enjoy using, and in fact one I already liked was the Seventh Generation dish liquid with lemongrass.
Seventh Generation has just released some more scents in their natural dish liquid line. I really like how well they bubble up and the gentle fragrance in the ones I tried. We actually used some in a Homeschool volcano experiment and got the best fake, bubbly lava ever. (And it smelled so good).
- Seventh Generation’s new natural dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts, and delivers real cleaning power.
- With authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drome in the foothills of the Alps, clementines from sunny Calabria and lemons from the soils of Sicily, Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents.
Along with the new dishwashing liquids, I received a Le Creuset Baking Dish and some Twist© sponges and scouring pads. Cool!
The Le Creuset dish was included to help me try my hand at baking something special, to enter the Seventh Generation Contest. I enlisted Nick’s help for this, as he’s the true baker around here.
So, here are the rules:
share a recipe that incorporates any of the ingredients in the dish liquid varieties found here, seventhgeneration.com/scents (e.g. orange, mint, ginger, etc.). Include before and after photos and/or videos of the provided baking dish to display your recipe creation and the results of using Seventh Generation natural dish liquid for cleanup, and your post could be featured on the Seventh Generation Facebook page or in the Seventh Generation Nation online newsletter!
Nick came up with an awesome idea: apple pie bars with ginger. The kid is brilliant! You can see his creation above. I actually dumped out his bars and cleaned up and proceeded to make macaroni and cheese in the pan.
You can enter too!
Enter the “Nature Makes Perfect Scents” sweepstakes at seventhgeneration.com/scents and you can have the chance to take a trip for two to visit one of the sourcing sites of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid fragrance ingredients. Visit seventhgeneration.com/scents to learn more about each scent’s origin.
Win a Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack! Inside, you’ll find:
- (4) bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clear, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongrass & Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12” x 9” Baking Dish from Le Creuset
- (2) Twist© loofah sponges and (2) Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
To enter, click on Continue Reading and enter via Rafflecopter. Continue Reading…